These terms of service outline the rules and regulations for the use of The Company’s Website, https://heartsforanimals.org/ the “Website”.
Hearts for animals is located at: PO BOX 221 – Hauula – Hawaii – 96717
By accessing this Website we assume you accept these Terms of Service in full. Do not continue to use this Website if You do not accept all of the terms of service stated on this page. The terms of service contained on this page are subject to change at any time.
This Site is Not Intended to Provide Medical Advice
The contents of the the Website such as text, graphics, images, and other materials created by The Company or obtained from the Company’s licensors, and other materials contained on the Website, (collectively known as “Content”) are for informational purposes only. The Content does not take the place of professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If You have questions related to a medical condition, please seek the advice of Your physician or other qualified medical professional. While we may reference certain results or outcomes on the Website, we make no guarantee of these results as a result of these references.
While the website is update regularly, We cannot guarantee that all materials are completely accurate, complete or updated. You acknowledge that any use of the information contained on this site is at Your own risk. If You would like to report any errors, please email email@example.com
Advice to use certain products may be given on this site. Users of the site should independently investigate each product to determine suitability for personal use. Users are advised to make an independent judgement based on personal situation when considering the advice provided on this site. The Company will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of any information or product advertised on this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
s, with the drawback that certain features of the Website s may not function properly without the aid of Cookies. To learn more about it please visit this page.
Unless otherwise stated, the Company or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for or have the right to use all material on
and/or print pages from
You must not:
- Republish material from the Website;
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the Website;
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from the Website; and
- Redistribute content from the Company (unless Content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (“Comments”) in areas of The Company does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of the Company, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws the Company shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of or posting of or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- The Company reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms of Service.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on the Website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to the Company a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of Your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to Our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- government agencies;
- search engines;
- news organizations;
- online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to Our Website.
- These organizations, listed above, may link to Our home page, to publications, or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in Our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, American Association of Retired Persons and Consumers Union;
- “dot.com” community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if We determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on Us or Our accredited businesses (for example: trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b) the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with Us; (c) the benefit to Us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of the Company; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to Our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If You are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2, above, and are interested in linking to Our Website, You must notify Us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include Your name, Your organization name, Your contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) of Your site, a list of any URLs from which You intend to link to Our Website, and a list of the URL(s) on Our site to which You would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to Our Website as follows:
- By use of Our corporate name; or
- By use of the URL being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of Our Website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of The Company’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking, absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, You may not create frames around Our Website or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of Our Website.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in
its Our sole discretion to request that You remove all links or any particular link to Our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to Our Website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms of service and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to Our Website, You agree to be bound to and abide by these linking Terms of Service.
Removal of Links From Our Website
If you find any link on Our Website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, You may contact Us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to You.
Whilst We endeavor to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, We do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do We commit to ensuring that the Website remains available or that the material on the Website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on Your website. You agree to indemnify and defend Us against all claims arising out of or based upon Your website. No link(s) may appear on any page on Your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
You agree to hold the Company harmless and indemnify Us from and against any third-party claim(s) arising from Your use of Our services. This includes any liability or expenses arising from all claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs, or attorney fees. You also agree to relinquish any and all rights or benefits You may have under any other state or federal statue or common law principle of similar effect, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, We exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to Our Website and the use of this Website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude Our or Your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude Our or Your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of Our or Your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of Our or Your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the Website and the information and services on the Website are provided free of charge, We will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
This Terms of Service was last updated on April 19th, 2021.